Saturday, November 16, 2013

Life as a Student Athlete

As a student athlete on the Slippery Rock Softball team, isn't as easy as everyone thinks. There is more pressure on student athletes because we have to balance sports and school work as well. People always ask what is the key to make both work, I always say time management is what makes it work. Student athletes need to make time to get good grades and also make time for practice for their sport. The life as a student athlete can be stressful at times but its worth it because we are able to play the sport we love in college and get a good education. I am glad that I am a student athlete.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more! It definitely can be stressful at times when you juggle school work, your sport, and having a social life. There are many times when you have to set your priorities straight and focus on what needs to be done but the rewards of being on a team are endless. I am glad I have the opportunity to be a student athlete. Time, hard work, and dedication will pay off in the end and make me a more well-rounded person.

    ReplyDelete