Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Team Work
When entering college I was very nervous about making new friends since I was from a different state and did not know anyone. Well being a player on the SRU softball team I already had 25 friends just from the team. When you are apart of a team, those teammates are always going to have your back because if you like it or not you are always going to be with them whether it is practice, bus rides, games, or even just get togethers. There is no I in team and everyone needs to stick together on a team. Yes from time to time one another may bump heads and not agree but at the end of the day you are all on the same team. You are all trying to achieve one goal to win! Being able to play the sport I love in college is a dream come true. Team work is what makes a team champions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment